Mind, Body, & Spirit
My journey in life is fluid and ever-changing to become an overall better person. I believe for change to take place, it starts within first. I am an insurance agent focusing on life, accident, and cancer products. It is critical to take care of one’s mind, body, soul, and spirit. It is an excellent practice with insurance to enjoy life now and prepare for the future.
As a writer, poet, and blogger, I share another side of myself by sharing my talents, visions, opinions, aspirations, views, and imagination.
Here are the five top activities I enjoy:
- Sharing Stories.
- Eating Good Food.
- Watching a good movie.
- Making T-shirts to wear. You can see some of my creations at my other blog right here https://ilovemyhomebusiness.wordpress.com/2021/01/04/creating-better-designs-for-shirts/
New Things I want to Learn:
- Be a better writer.
- How to increase the quality of my writing.
- Implement a podcast.
- Learn to play an acoustic guitar.
- Take classes on video editing.
- Speaking in public.
- Become a better investor.
- Create collaborative opportunities with others.
I will not list all that I want to learn because the list is extensive.
If you live in Texas, visit my site here; Texas Final Expense
I am also a License Aflac Representative in the state of Texas. You can see Aflac here.
Learn more about me by reading my blog, Motivated 2 Be Fit.